Company Statement "ANDRIANO JEWELS & ACCESSORIES" on Privacy
Increasing economic and scientific partnerships and mutual anticipation for data processing services have resulted in the exchange of personal data, a trend fueled by the growing use of modern telecommunications media.
For these reasons, it is necessary to process the data carefully. H. The Company "ANDRIANO JEWELS & ACCESSORIES" (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") states that compliance with the principles governing the protection of data for their processing is its objective as it is committed to respecting the individual rights and privacy of individuals. The Company's online store handles personal data with special care and always in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, applicable National Law and applicable law.
For the purposes of this Directive, the following definitions shall apply:
Data Subject: any natural person whose personal data is processed by or on behalf of the Company
Personal Information: any information regarding a identified or identifiable natural person related to his or her physical, physiological, psychological, emotional or financial status, cultural or social identity. Processing: processing of personal data ("processing"), any work or series of tasks performed on personal data, such as collecting, recording, storing, modifying, analyzing, using, associating, binding ( lock), deletion or destruction.
1. Criteria for legality
Personal data may be processed if at least one of the following applies:
• the subject has given his consent
• the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the subject is a party
• processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
2. Principles applicable during processing
We may process your personal data in order to provide personalized services in accordance with the law (Article 6 (1b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the relevant National Implementation Law. Your personal data is not used for any purpose other than as described in the Declaration unless we obtain your prior permission, or unless required or permitted by law.
Personal data should be processed in a manner consistent with the purpose for which it was collected. The principle of proportionality applies when processing personal data. Among other things, it creates an obligation not to collect personal data for no reason.
The personal data used should be accurate and up to date.
The personal data used and which is no longer accurate and complete should be corrected or deleted. Except where required by law to maintain them for a longer period of time, personal data should not be kept for a longer period than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed.
The processing of personal data should be done in accordance with the principles of good faith. This means that data subjects can rely on the processor to show proper care in all data processing issues.
Persons whose personal data has been processed should be informed accordingly upon request. In particular, they have the right to be informed of the purposes for which their data is processed, the type of data concerned, and the identity of the recipients of the data. Where necessary, data subjects shall also have the right to request the correction, non-transmission or deletion of their data. The above rights may be restricted only where such limitation is provided by law. This is particularly true when carrying out scientific research.
In particular, personal data is protected against unauthorized disclosure and any unlawful processing. The measures put in place should ensure a level of security commensurate with the nature of the data to be protected and the risks that may arise from their processing.
The Company "ANDRIANO JEWELS & ACCESSORIES" is responsible for the implementation and compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 and the applicable National Law. Employees of "ANDRIANO JEWELS & ACCESSORIES" dealing with the processing of personal data should be adequately informed. Procedures for the processing of personal data of third parties upon agreement should be defined in writing. The "ANDRIANO JEWELS & ACCESSORIES" Company will ensure that the Contracting Party properly processes the personal data and is in compliance with the principles set forth in this Statement. Should the third party be found not to be able to provide a satisfactory level of personal data security, "ANDRIANO JEWELS & ACCESSORIES" will terminate the cooperation.
3. Access to Personal Data and Rights
If you wish, you may at any time request to be informed of your personal data held by the Company, their recipients, the purpose of their keeping and processing as well as their modification, correction or deletion, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com from the email address you have provided, attaching a copy of your police ID. You also have the right to review the personal data we hold and to exercise in general any right provided for by personal data protection law. The personal data you disclose to the Company through www.OROLOI.gr, either during your registration or at a later stage, is collected and used and processed in accordance with the applicable personal data protection provisions. and in particular, in accordance with the provisions of Law 2472/1997 and Law 3471/2006, as well as the new European General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Directive 95/46 / EC protection of personal data. You reserve the following rights in detail:
• Right to information about your personal data: Upon request, we will provide you with information about the personal data we hold about you.
• Right to Correct and Supplement Your Personal Data: If you notify us, we will correct any inaccurate personal data relating to you. We will complete incomplete data if you give us notice, provided that such data is necessary for the purposes of processing your data.
• Right to delete your personal data: Upon request, we will delete the personal data we hold about you. However, some data will only be deleted after a specified retention period, for example because in some cases we are legally required to maintain the data, or because the data is required to fulfill our contractual obligations to you.
• Right to Freeze Your Personal Data: In some cases provided for by law, we will block your data if you request it. Further processing of captive data is done only to a very limited extent.
• Right to Withdraw Your Consent: You may at any time revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data in the future. The legality of processing your data remains unaffected by this action, up to the point of withdrawal of your consent.
• Your right to object to the processing of your data: You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data in the future if we process your data on the basis of one of the legal justifications provided for in Article 6 (1e or 1f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. If you object, we will stop processing your data, provided there are no legitimate reasons for further processing. Editing your data for advertising purposes is not a legitimate reason.
4. Security of Personal Data
The Company applies specific technical and organizational security procedures to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Our partners who support us in the operation of this site also comply with these provisions.
The Company makes every reasonable effort to maintain the personal data collected only for the period for which such data is needed for the purpose for which it was collected or until it is requested to be deleted (if this is the case), unless it continues to do so. observes them in accordance with the legislation in force.
5. Revisions to the Declaration
The Company reserves the right to amend or revise this Statement from time to time, at its sole discretion. Should any changes occur, the Company will record the date of amendment or revision in this Statement and the updated Statement will be effective for you from that date. We encourage you to review this Statement periodically to see if there are any changes to the way we handle your personal information.
6. Data Protection Officer (D.P.O. - Data Protection Officer)
For more information please contact George Athanasiou on +30 26510 61598
This is a Declaration of Conformity with EU Regulation 2016/679 and applicable National Law.